Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Recent Pages

This layout inspired by the 3rd photo down on this post.


Hi there! No challenges today, just wanted to share some recent pages with you. Lately, I've been pushing myself when I pull out a stack of photos, to FINISH scrapping that event instead of putting the leftover pics back in the box with good intentions to scrap them later! Chronological scrapping went out the window a couple years ago when I started blogging. Often, in order to find the "right" pics for a particular color scheme or sketch, I jump around in time. I use slip-in page protectors, so it works out ok in the end to arrange them in my books by date. But lately I'd gotten in a really BAD habit of scrapping one or 2 pages from a big event, and then putting the rest of the pics away in a box to get back to later. The problem with this is that by the time I get back to them, I'm kind of "over" them and ready to move onto something new! So these pics are the ones that go along with the Vegas pages from last week and also from last year! And the birthday pages go along with the ColourQ pages from earlier this week. :) I still have a couple more pages to do from Ev's school party last year, but they are sitting on my desk until I get to them! ha! So, no supply lists; but here's some pics and a little inspiration. :)


This LO was one I'd pinned (link above (below the top photo) to the original post about it.) I though these Circus themes Graphic 45 papers and tags would be a great fit for a page about Cirque de Soleil, and I included other Vegas pics, too, hence the long, involved title! I added lots of rhinestones and glitter to give the pages a "Vegas" feel. 











Some more fun ones from Vegas, not super creative, but quick and cute! And hey, they are DONE, which makes me really happy! :)



















The other birthday pages from Ev's party! This page was easily coordinated by using items all from the same line of "Simple Stories" brand products. I still have quite a few stickers and papers left, and I love the brown instead of the normal birthday brights. :)


Add caption















And here's something not-so-pretty but EASY and a great way to use those last few photos from an event! 6 pocket page protectors! I often use my last few stickers to create a "title block." I love that neither the stickers or the photos get wasted, and they aren't gathering dust in a box somewhere, either! :)

Well that's it for me today! I hope you like my pages:) Have a great day!

xo, Noelle

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow your layouts are always so fun...Makes me want to start scrapbooking..love the photos...

Lynn said...

You're on a roll Noelle. These are fabulous layouts! I am bad about even getting the pictures printed! I did put a whole bunch of pictures in my Project Life album before vacation...now I need to sit down and journal!