Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, May 24, 2010

1st time trying "Sketch For You To Try" bird-day card


I finally got around to card making today, but it was LATE in the day! :) Here's my take on Jen delMuro's "Sketch for you to try" (SFYTT) Heres the link to this weeks sketch. http://iheart2stamp.com/2010/05/22/sketch-for-you-to-try-39/

Here's my card a buckle/birdie/bday card...... :) Its a trifold card that might look complicated, but it actually came together very easily (which was good since it WAS late in the day, after all!)

This is the CUTEST Stampin' Up! set called "Good Friend" I love that happy bird! I've also used this set for my stepbrothers baby shower invitations and also for some Easter cards in 2009.

Heres some other views...

                                                                                          Right side opened

                                                                                                                


Left side openedfrom the top, tri fold
Well, I think I'm going to go to sleep now.... this blogging is more tiring than I expected! Well, the blogging itself isn't tiring. but the setting the blog up is. Still hoping I can get my graphic designer sister to help me with the header. Loving the new FREE background that I downloaded today! Link is in the upper left hand corner of the page. Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday!! :)

you can purchase this card here

No comments: