Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Layouts from Crop post #1









Hey all! I have split these layouts from last weekend into 3 "bite-size" chunks of 6-7 layouts each post. That way you get some new goodness to look at, and I can spread out the love! As a note, my FAVORITES from the weekend will be in the 3rd post, and it may be a bit before I post it. I submitted all those in the 3rd post to Creating Keepsakes, so we will see if anything comes of that! But for now, here's some goodies. On a few of these, I managed to squeeze in quite a LOT of pics, since I was trying to avoid  doing 4 pages instead of 2 for many events. No supply list on these babies, too lengthy, but if you are really dying to know what manufacturer a specific item is, leave a comment on this post, and I will get back to you!! :)

hugs, Noelle








No comments: