Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pretty Little Cards



hi there! I have been so busy I just haven't had time to take pics or write much, but I made these last week and thought you might want to see. The first two are fun little Valentines (I was thinking perhaps for the boys teachers?) The 3rd is for one of my dearest friend's youngest baby who will be one in a few days! Just for fun projects! I'm planning on making things and taking several pics tomorrow, so I'll be back SOON! 

Big hugs!
Noelle

*all supplies on first two cards are from EK Success Brands, last card was made with my pennant punch and some scraps. 



3 comments:

Punky Prep said...

As always your cards are perfect! Love the little Valentines, so cute.
www.craftingrebellion.com

franzesjoi said...

cuutee!!! :)

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

wowie this is really lovely, beautiful!