Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Hi there, my lovely little blog readers;) I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Today is actually my birthday as well (yes, for real!) and I was lucky enough to spend it with with MOST of my family. I am very blessed! 

This fancy, custom, gatefold card in custom "box-a-lope" (hey, that's what I'm going with, lol, it is in fact, a cross between an envelope and a box!) was made for a portfolio submission. So pretty, and so very fancy, I thought you might like to see. I hope you like it. I will be back soon with some fun challenges! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! :) -Noelle





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Noelle! Gorgeous project. Happy Belated Birthday! So glad you had a great time. Big hugs :)

Beebeebabs said...

I really like your card you did a nice job thanks for sharing also I hope you had a nice Christmas!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Noelle! Glad you liked your card!