Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Belated Birthdays!

Hey there, my papercrafting peeps! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Day. I was bound and determined to do at least a little catching up today, with all the things that have fallen by the wayside this week! This was one of them. Oh, you would THINK with my own birthday falling on Christmas Day, I would be uber-sensitive & get these birthday cards for my aunt (the 24th) and my BIL (the 26th) out BEFORE the holiday rush? Yeah, no such luck unfortunately :(. Hopefully they will forgive me anyway! I had preordered a few new SU! goodies from the upcoming Occasions Mini and sale-a-bration goodies. I got these for some upcoming Stamp Club projects, I am SOOOOOO in love with these new papers! The one above uses the SAB paper and accent kit & a retired stamp set called "Wow Flowers." Also, one of the buttons cut from the new embosslits die (new Occasions mini) is in the center of the sentiment.

This one features some of the "Sweet Stitches" collection from that upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog as well, this stuff is sooooooo adorable! Also, the stamp set will be in the SAB offerings this year. I stamped in Tempting Turquoise, punched it with the coordinating punch and then colored in the "HB" with Melon Mambo marker. I used the button embosslits on this as well & that pink "buttons" accent behind the stamped piece is one of the rub ons that coordinates. 

Thanks for stopping by! Please comment or follow if you can:) I have some exciting plans for the blog for the first couple mos. of 2011. I am taking a break from spending money on supplies so I can pay off Christmas! My goal is to mix my newer products with OLD (I've been doing this for 12 years, and some of my supplies are ancient!) products and use them in cool, new ways! I hope to inspire YOU to blow the dust off of some of your dinosaurs as well:) I'll be back soon with some more fun challenges!

**All supplies on this post are from Stampin' Up!

xoxox
Noelle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing :)

Sylvia said...

Hi Noelle! I love the card using the buttons and new paper. I have not decided what I want to do with the new things yet! I love mixing the old with the new as well. I look forward to seeing what you create!