Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

TCP Tuesday, what's on your desk?

Hey there stampy friends, it's Wednesday evening, so that must mean it's time for another TCP Tuesday challenge, right? I know, I'm a couple days behind the fray, so sorry for the delay! :)

We are having a REALLY cool challenge at The Cat's Pajamas this week. It's called "What's on your desk?" The challenge consists of you making one card, and then using the supplies left on your desk to make another 2 cards. I was really excited about this challenge and pretty pleased with my cards too!

I decided to start with two stamp sets and two die sets for this first card, as well as a pad of DP and a pad of glitter paper. The J*lly H*liday set really does play nicely with our new set Vintage Holiday. I also used the Framed Up CutUps and the Holiday Toppers CutUps on my card as well. I used a paper pad called "Lost and Found Christmas" by My Mind's Eye and a glitter paper pad from American Crafts.


For the second card I decided I'd go a different way with the colors and make a horizontal card for this one. I used the same 4 TCP products, the same designer paper pad, and the same glitter pad.

The final one was only made with the "Vintage Holiday" stamp set and the 2 die sets. I know you're thinking "But Noelle, I don't see any Holiday Toppers on this card?" BUT, dear readers, there is a small glitter star at the the top of the tree there, and that's a negative from the holiday star topper die, so, AHA! Yes, it's on there ;) LOL.


And that is all for me today, crafty friends! Love ya! See you soon :)

xo, Noelle









3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous set of cards Noelle! Love all the details you added.

Annette Allen said...

well I was looking for the update.. How are you doing? I hope you are feeling better...

These cards are gorgeous.. I just love Christmas time..

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Big love on all of these, fabulously elegant cards!