Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Courage doesn't always roar.... cards for two special ladies.


Hi crafty friends, so sorry it's been so long between posts. We have just had a rough month 'round these parts with illness and medical issues. But today I am taking some meals to some sweet local friends whose husbands recently passed. I feel that our small town has seen more than its fair share of death this year, so sad. I know both these ladies personally, and had either not sent sympathy cards yet, or sent them several weeks ago. I thought it might be nice to include a card with the meals. I also thought, they would probably prefer they not be sympathy cards at this point.... just that it might be better to make something a bit more encouraging for them.


I opted for softer colors on these cards, I used some TCP CutUps, some Verve stamps, and some SU! stamps in the background of the sentiments. One went more in blue/gray tones....






And the other in a brown/green palette.


I love this stamp, it really is a wonderful stamp for encouragement....
Thanks so much for stopping by. See you back here soon!! 

xo, Noelle



3 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

great cards! I love the swirlies and bling and of course the sentiment!

Lynn said...

Beautiful cards and I am sure that they will be so appreciated!

Sylvia said...

Sympathy cards are so hard to make, Noelle, but yours are really beautiful and will be appreciated, I am sure! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Hope thinks get better so you can enjoy the upcoming holidays! Hugs, thinking of you as well!