Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Monday, September 29, 2014

TCP New Release BLOG HOP and TCPTUES276


Hello there! I hope you are Hopping along our New Release Hop for The Cat's Pajamas!  You should have come here from Lisa's blog. If you are lost and would like to start the Hop at the beginning, please go to Julie's blog. Julie is also our Hostess for this TCP Tuesday color challenge! I LOVE this yummy fall palette she chose. The blue and gray are just different enough to make this an interesting and beautiful palette.


I really had fun with this! I used Vintage Halloween

Here is my card:

I used some charcoal seam binding as an accent with a layered fluffy bow at the top. that embellie was a pre-made one from my stash.

I also wanted to show you the fun project I showed at the Pajama Party! I made these candy pop-ups for my boys, using "Eat, Drink, and Be Scary" "Brains," and "Boo Y'all." Their names are stamped with the Coolevtica alphabet onto the oval panel from the Circus Panels CutUps. 



The Cutable file to make the pop-ups is only 1.99 and cuts all the mats as well! When you open the card the candy slides up, it is so SO cute! Alma has a video here to show you how it works.  These were SUPER easy using my Silhouette Cameo. 




Next up on the Hop is the talented Swanky Stamper Brenda Nakandakari!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :) 



7 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, Noelle, I love this card! The little embellishment takes it over the top cute!

Nancy Thomas said...

Your card is lovely - you really worked the color palette. And you know I love those treat holders - your boys are lucky to have you.

Milka Gubo said...

Hello Noelle :-D
Your card is very beautiful and those candy pop-ups... ME WANTZ ;-)
Have a lovely day :-D

Milka

Lisa H. said...

awesome! oh, my are all of these wonderful. love those treat boxes.

Alma de la Rosa said...

What darling projects. The card is just a great card with such a fun embellishment and the treat containers are over the top cuteness.

Denise Bryant said...

These are all great! Love the background papers you used! The Vintage Halloween set is a favorite!

ChristineCreations said...

Love that fun fluffy bow on the first card and the treats for your guys are so cute! Is the candy still inside? :)