Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, July 27, 2014

More Theater Cards/Gifts


Hi all, I just wanted to pop by and show you a few things I gave to my production team after our performances in June. These keychains were for my Music Director and Choreographer. I got the beaded tassels at JoAnn crafts and just added the music note, and ballet shoe charms, and the key rings for a quick, handmade gift!


Here's the cards I made to match:

I put everything in these paper bags that I accented with washi and half a label with their names.

I made cards for my interns with several leftover die cut stars, and some gems. I then added their names with some mini letter stickers.


MY MD, and Choreographer and I pitched in to get the interns some gift cards. They were so much help! 

That's all for me, thanks for stopping by! :) 



No comments: