Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New post at Craft Storage Ideas today


Hello! Just wanted to share today that I have a new article up at Craft Storage Ideas today! It’s about one blogger’s very inspired craft room! Hope you can check it out!
Also, wanted to let you know that I am not going to write for CSI as much as I have been. I am just so swamped at this time. I am so grateful for Rebecca who asked me if I would stay on, but was able to accommodate my needs at this time. I am starting to look at going back to work, and can’t keep up the pace I have been in my life recently.  I’m currently reevaluating ALL of my commitments and cutting back. Life is too short to make yourself crazy, and this mom has just been so drained as of late. So, I will be contributing to my very favorite crafts storage blog whenever I can, I will continue at The Cat’s Pajamas, and I will continue to work towards more publications. I need to narrow my focus so I can do things at higher standards.


Have a great day! :)

Noelle

No comments: