Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A "look Ma, no Copics!" kinda card! (TCPTUES0213)


Hey folks! Back again with a new project for the TCP Tuesday challenge for the month of February! Here is the post about TCP Tuesday for February. You can link up on the sidebar of Alma's blog. And, if you are on Splitcoaststampers, please come to this thread and show us your card or project! :)
So, the challenge is "What's Old Is New Again" to use your existing TCP stamps and dies in a fresh new way. I decided to challenge myself by using this ADORABLE Mr. Moon Bun image and challenging myself to NOT color or paper-piece him! It was hard, these can be the kinds of images that cry out for coloring, but I still think he turned out pretty cute :) Goes to show that if you aren't into coloring, you can still have fun with these kind of images!


I used this sketch as the basis for my layout:
In addition to the "Wish" stamp set, I used the following CutUps: The Big Pinking Border and the Circus Panels.

I did accent the stamped image by using Diamond Stickles on the stars and moon, and some Liquid Pearls (I think the color is Rouge?) on Mr. Bun's nose.

This card is 6" square, I like the big square size! 

That is all for me today! How can you use your TCP stamps and CutUps in a new and different way?

xo, Noelle






No comments: