Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Favorite Cowgirls

Hi all, I hope you are well. I am REALLY not neglecting you, I promise! It's just that my hubby has been super busy at work and I have been round the clock momming this week. I did get a couple cards made, my sanity truly lies in being creative.This first one is for my friends and fellow PTIC co-chairs. It's a new digi stamp I picked up at My Favorite Things. Cute, huh? The event I Chair with LaCinda and Wendy is the Fall Family Social, a super FUN, big party at a local stables. We are having marshmallow roasting for the kids, BBQ sandwiches for sale, hayrides, pony rides and line dancing! Anyway, whan I saw this digi stamp I KNEW I must use this for their thank you cards. I had to go cowgirl theme:) ok, so, pretty simple. the image is all paper pieced, the background colored with Copics. the patterned paper is Basic Grey. The trims are varied, but the ruffled ribbon is also MFT, the buttons are SU! and that heart laser cut stuff is Recollections. I printed the image out on speckled cardstock, so that is not dirt you see on the cardstock, lol:) I realized it might look that way as I was editing the photos.
Ok, here is a teaser for some birthday party stuff I'm working on for Ev. I'm SURE you can figure out the theme, even from this teensy segment of photo. Hint: everyone's favorite monster:) I'm making a bunch of this themed stuff for his party which is coming up in a couple weeks. I will give more details and photos SOON!

I can't WAIT to get on some of the fun sketch challenges out there this week. I'm dying to sink my teeth into some fall/Halloween themed cards. I'm going to visit my parents for the holiday weeknd, but I will be BACK on Monday or Tuesday with some more fun stuff, some challenges, etc. I PROMISE!

I hope you all have a super holiday weekend!!!
xoxox
Noelle

No comments: