Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hudson Holiday scrapbook pages

Hi all, another quick post for today, because these pages were already done. These are some quick pages I made last week (I'm still on my scrapbooking jag...) I used the new "pennant" look everyone seems to be doing for the title. I had cut out this little snow family (to represent MY family;) a while ago, so these pages were super quick & fun. I collect snowmen & I really love these colors, so it was a fun and quick 2 page spread. Again, a bit of trouble with the photographs, I've gotten pretty slick photographing cards, but the pages are still tough for me, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Supply List: cricut cartridges: Snow Friends & Baby It's Cold Outside, SU! Riding Hood Red cardstock/inkpad, hemp twine, and Contempo Alphabet stamps; Basic grey Snowman paper, DCWV Background paper, felt accent sticker (K& Company?), EK Success rounded tag punch, library pocket Lil' Davis designs, mini buttons, glue dots, stapler.

Have a great day! xoxoxo Noelle
"Baby Evan snowman"

No comments: