Home Design Work Recognitions For Sale About Me

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sneaky Peek Week Day #2 "Hear Me Roar"

Hey all! Welcome to Day #2 of Sneaky Peek Week for The Cat's Pajamas. So glad to have you stop by!


Today we are peeking a set from a NEW artist! This cute lil' Leo (I'm calling him Leo, I don't know his actual name, but I think Leo is adorable!) is hunting Easter eggs!

I also used one of the new Cutables from this release, the Diamond Fold Card. This was so super easy on the Silhouette. The cut file cuts all the mats, too!

I cut his bow tie from a scrap leftover from the DP I used on the outer mats. Here is the card closed:


And here's another shot of it opened.

Don't forget to be "In It To Win It!"

Or about our fabulous Pajama Party! 

Thanks for popping in! 







2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

your posting again. yay.. this is so totally cute..

Anonymous said...

Look at his bow, so cute!!!